Translate

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Let me be your Las Vegas real estate agent!!

Let me help you in the purchase of a property in Las Vegas or Henderson.

Visit my websites to see the latest, updated listings.
www.michaelshankman.com
www.shortsalehomesinlasvegas.com
www.lasvegasbankownedluxuryhomes.com

I am constantly on the computer, looking for new listings so my buyers can get first crack at them- you need to act fast when you see a good deal.

Thinking about selling your Las Vegas or Henderson property?

I can help you with that as well.... if you need to do a short sale on your home, I work with the best short sale agents in Las Vegas..they get the job done.

My phone is on from 6 am to 7 pm every day.

I will work hard for you and treat you as if you are my only client.

Michael Shankman
Realty One Group
702-498-3383

1 comment:

jasminOlivia said...


Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again







High Rise Apartments for Sale