Translate

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Las Vegas is back!! Business is booming- Buying opportunity!!

Just wanted to share my thoughts with you.

If you are an investor with cash to purchase properties, Las Vegas is an option you should consider.

Such great deals on Las Vegas high rise condos, Las Vegas condo hotel units, Las Vegas single family homes, Las Vegas luxury homes.

In some cases, prices are 50-75% off past values.

Lately, most of my buyers are asian- from California, Hong Kong- they are swooping up all these properties...they trust me with their purchases, are getting great deals and telling all their friends.

I am very grateful that I have earned their trust to buy properties, sight unseen, only with the pictures I have sent to them and my past experience which they respect.

I am always available by phone from 6 am to 7 pm pacific standard time...feel free to call me with any questions.... 702-498-3383

I will work hard for you and treat you as if you are my only client.

Michael Shankman
Realty One Group
702-498-3383

www.michaelshankman.com
www.lasvegasbankownedluxuryhomes.com

No comments: