Translate

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Las Vegas Real Estate is on Sale ...Buying Opportunity!!

Las Vegas high rise condos- let me help you pick up a nice property..

Visit my website 





to see all the available high rise listings...
click on high rise tab- updated daily!!

Prices have come down quite a lot...more than 50% off

MGM Grand Signature Towers -condo hotel
Trump Tower Vegas -condo hotel
Turnberry Place
Panorama Towers
Sky Las Vegas
One Queensridge Place
Palms Place- condo hotel
City Center- 30% price reductions

for more info on these high rises, call or email me.

Interested in Las Vegas Luxury homes..these have come down quite a lot as well.


I will work hard for you and treat you as if you are my only client- expect superior service.

Your Las Vegas Real Estate Agent

Michael Shankman
Realty One Group 702-498-3383



No comments: