Translate

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Las Vegas is a buying opportunity!!

If you are an investor with cash to purchase properties, Las Vegas is an area you should consider.


Such great deals on
Las Vegas high rise condos,
 Las Vegas condo hotel units,
Las Vegas luxury homes.


There are single family homes that would make great rental properties-good cash flow...I can set you with property managemnent that handles the tenant situation

In some cases, prices are 50-75% off past values.


Lately, most of my buyers are from California, Hong Kong, New York.. they are swooping up all these properties...they trust me with their purchases, are getting great deals and telling all their friends.


I am very grateful that I have earned their trust to buy properties, sight unseen, only with the pictures I have sent to them and my past experience which they respect...they are building up a great portfolio of properties...in 3-5 years..they will be glad they purchased now.

I am always available by phone from 6 am to 7 pm pacific standard time...
feel free to call me with any questions.... 702-498-3383
or email at mshankman@hotmail.com




I will work hard for you and treat you as if you are my only client....expect superior service.




Michael Shankman
Realty One Group
702-498-3383






www.michaelshankman.com
www.lasvegasbankownedluxuryhomes.com

















No comments: