Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Some of my favorite Las Vegas high rises!!

Over the past year, I have had the opportunity of selling many Las Vegas high rise condos.

If you are looking for a place to use when you come to Las Vegas and also generate some income to cover your monthly expenses, you should consider the studios and one bedroom units at MGM Grand Signature Towers and Palms Place. My buyers tell me they are getting decent cash flow out of these properties.

view these properties at http://www.lasvegashighriseagent.com/

If you are looking for a vacation residence or second home, you should consider Turnberry Place and The Martin. Both offer wonderful amenities and great location. Both developments have many different floorplans to choose from.

I would consider a purchase now before prices start moving back up.

The Las Vegas high rise inventory is shrinking..can not compare this to the abundance of single family homes.

I will work hard for you and treat you as if you are my only client.

Michael Shankman
Realty One Group
702-498-3383
mshankman@hotmail.com
http://www.lasvegashighriseagent.com/

No comments: